This little man wasn’t supposed to make his entrance until 2021 but decided he needed to make the year 2020 better by showing up 4 weeks early!
2020 has been one heck of a year and hopefully one that we don’t have to repeat again! But photographing all of these gorgeous babies takes my mind off of the Pandemic. I am lucky to call this my job, and even luckier to have been able to keep my doors open through the last round of restrictions.
Unfortunately not as many small businesses have been as lucky, and many have had to close their doors. My heart goes out to these small businesses because I understand just how much work goes into staying afloat. I can’t thank my amazing clients enough for trusting in me throughout the years and allowing me to continue this amazing journey with newborn photography.
Ways to help small businesses
Some of you may wonder how you can help small businesses continue to grow even if you can’t directly hire them for their services! But there are many small ways to help small businesses! Here is a list of ways to help:
- Follow their Social Media business pages on Instagram & Facebook
- Comment on posts when you see them rather then only liking or “hearting” the image!
- Tagging your photographer or business whenever possible!
- Sharing your favourite local businesses when you see something some of your friends may like.
- Refer your friends! Referrals are a small business owners best friend!
- Leave a Google Review on their business page!
There are so many different ways to support one another. With each little step, we can help others in a huge way! So thank you again for all of the various ways you’ve helped ME get my name out there:)
So I’ll quit blabbing and show you some beautiful pictures of this beautiful baby who had to make his grand entrance early!